Industrial safety and labor protection are among top-priority concerns at Bashkir Soda Company
Management’s industrial safety and labor protection policy.
Being a large-capacity and multiproduct chemical enterprise, Bashkir Soda Company recognizes that there is nothing more valuable than lives and health of the employees. JSC BSC implements and follows the Industrial Safety and Labor Protection Management System. It ensures company’s efficiency, competitiveness and is aimed for reduction of occupational hazard on injury and accident rate and securing of lives and health of the employees.
Industrial safety and labor protection objectives:
- provision of safety and labor conditions of employees meeting the requirements ofindustrial safety and labor protection;
- compliance with industrial safety and labor protection laws of Russian Federation;
- motivation and professional satisfaction of personnel through creation and maintenance of labor conditions meeting the requirements of labor protection and sanitary-hygienic standards;
- running of hazardous production and fire-hazardous facilities within reasonably allowed level of personnel’s life and health risk, and obtaining desired economic effect;
- involvement of all departments and management levels of the company into the work related to control of industrial safety and labor protection;
- minimization of production’s influence (including hazardous production facilities) on the environment and maintenance of people’s health through prevention of emergencies and accidents of technogenic origin;
- implementation of modern processes and equipment taking into account provision of harmless impact on human and the environment;
- continuously analyze the effectiveness of the Industrial Safety and Labor Protection Management System and determination of BSC’s aims based on the results; taking measures to reduce occupational risk of damages to life and health of employees.
Basic guidelines to achieve the target objectives:
- continuous improvement of the Industrial Safety and Labor Protection Management System;
- cooperation and consultations with employees and their representatives regarding questions on provision of industrial safety and labor protection law;
- compliance of the Industrial Safety and Labor Protection Management System with quality Management System and Environmental Management System;
- continuous professional development, training of the personnel on industrial safety and labor protection;
- danger identification, risk prediction of emergencies, incidents, injuries and occupational diseases and risk management.